Hey ...kann meinen Delta für 9.000EUR verkaufen...

(08-10-2010, 15:21)Simone schrieb: Macht was ihr wollt! Viel Glück dabei! WayneIcon_wink
Ja danke! Glück werden wir auch brauchen.
Aber du könntest noch mit einsteigen.
ALFA GT 3,2 Q2

Also ich werde da auch mit einsteigen.
So eine sichere Sache die ja nur grad vom illegalen ins halblegale gerutscht ist lass ich mir ja nicht entgehen.

Los Leute, je mehr mitmachen umso legaler wirds. Der Captain Dingsda will uns unbedingt ganz viel Geld geben und seine Schecks sind garantiert gedeckt wie ich aus halbseidener Quelle weiß.

Ich möchte nur noch mit Green 1 angeprochen werden. Pssstt...Stefan..sag nicht weiter das ich nu auch mit einsteige. Wenns niemand weiß dann kann ich heimlich wieder aussteigen wenns wieder mehr auf die illegale Seite zu kippen droht Tongue
Wers nicht ausprobiert, weiss nicht was ihm um die Ohren geflogen wäre.

[Bild: battlecore.jpg]

Eek Eek Eek
Wie dumm sind die denn? Hatte die ja letzte Woche nochmals angeschrieben - und die Idioten antworten tatsächlich.
Oder die haben Humor!? Doublethumb

Zitat:Attention,

Thanks for your response to my mail.

The reason why I am asking for your information is to know who I am doing my business with and for me to also have peace of mind. There is No Bad intentions. This is a very large amount of money that I am dealing with and I do not want to take risks and loose everything.

I want you to understand that I am going to give you 30% of my money 11.2 Million Dollars if you will help me receive the box of money in your country and keep it for me till I come and meet with you. I have all the proof as I was there when the whole money was packaged and even took a picture with it.

I am a US war veteran; my full name is Capt. Jason Hymes I am from Kentucky in United State of America, I faced court martial as a result of my position against war in Afghanistan. I will use this opportunity to send this money to you Via the Red Cross Jet that carries artifacts and relief materials from here to the Republic of South Africa and I have one of my men in there that will make sure that the box gets to a diplomat situated in the South African head office.

I will tell him that the box contains your personal belongings and he should make sure he uses his diplomatic immunity to get you the box there in your country and at the same time know where you live. I contacted you in the first place and I know that nothing goes for anything and that is while I have to offer you 30% of the total money.

You will be required to cover the travelling cost for the diplomat to deliver the box to you in your country. I can assure you that this cost will not be much and all payments proof will be provided to you so that you can remove any money that you have spent out of the box with your car payments and your 30% share as I have promised you.

I have had this box in Afghanistan for more than 1 year now. I never knew what or how will I move this box out of Afghanistan.

It is only now that I have decided that I will use a person like you. This is why I was not able to pay the travelling cost by myself to the diplomat that will deliver the box. You will be greatly rewarded if you pledge this small amount of travelling cost.

With the help of the diplomat and his diplomatic yellow tag at the airport he will be able to pass through the custom without any problems.
As soon as you declare your interest in this transaction, I will make sure that the box leaves with the next Red Cross jet that will be leaving for South Africa where the box will be in the care of my diplomat friend who will deliver the box to you. Remember that the diplomat does not know the key code and don't even know the content of the box.

If you are ready for this deal, you are required by this letter to provide me with the information below again; as I told the Red Cross officer that I will provide them with the rightful owner of the box.
1. Your Full names
2. Driver’s license/ID. (Scanned copy)
3. Your direct telephone number

I await your immediate reply to this mail.

Thanks
Regards,
Capt Jason Hymes

Also ... somit sind die letzten Zweifel weg - das sind ma ganz ehrliche Männers. BGLove
ALFA GT 3,2 Q2

Schick ihm doch das :

[Bild: attachment.php?aid=2151]

Homer's Telefonnummern, wenn man Direktor Skinner's Rolodex Card der Springfield Grundschule glauben darf :

Home: 555-6528
Work: 555-7334

Icon_mrgreen

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

lol Stefan Das mit dem Führerschein Respekt!

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
1 Gast/Gäste

User Panel

Welcome guest, not a member yet?

Why not sign up today and start posting on out community forums.

Register

Navigation

Latest Topics

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016